Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blogging is slow but hey its nice- this is for Catherine Treloar ;D

Portsy!

I am back after a long walk on the beach!

lately i have been trying to "take a holiday from myself" - sienfeld
The past 5 days i have spent my time in a lovely place called Port Fairy!



I did try to catch some waves, but unfrotunetley the surf wasnt that great so we just layed on the board.


 

"i dreamed to find some starfish, so i dug deep to find a forest full"

Having this once and a blue moon holiday out of the rushing bushing city, are great because they bring u back
to earth after a some what hectic year???








somthing like this video shows how much it brought me back to being a kid hahah
watch the spin it reminds me of elaine from sienfeld!





.......CZ......
"Capture those moments with a flash"

2 comments (because im boring):

matilda maria; poems and ponderings. said...

Your blog is a delight to read and it really shows your unique personality. Your use of colors is great, you could help me out with mine there ;) your writing makes me smile, keep it up. my only critisism? dont put (because im boring) after your number of comments. be confident, you have talent.

catherine. said...

:) heya bubbbyyyy

i lovey your bloggg, I WANT IT :P

if you want the pictures on the side to be bigger, ill show you how sometimeee.

Post a Comment