Saturday, November 21, 2009

my thoughts, from always.

Today i just realized that

"What i love in life...........is the little things" :)

Such as dancing in your room in front of the mirror until someone peaks in and notices or hugging someone until you think its time to pull away!



This afternoon a very rad friend came to my house. we enjoyed our general watching of classic Seinfeld and eating JUNK :P but the little joyful thing i loved the most about this afternoon is that we spent a whole hour of our time, forgetting about the world around us and became kids again. we went out into the lovely rain and had boat races in the gutters!

Hang ten got to get rid of this toothpaste :P ok .... 




"At times i do wish to fall backwards in time, an go back to those moments where u didn't have to pretend that u still watched Bananas in pyjamas"

I have always loved shoes and i really would like 
some red or purple Docs !!! 



i do own some other pretty awesome shoes which are my cons!























At the moment i am also been going crazy with my art !! i am love just love painting with oil paint, i will post some of my art in a later post! i am sorry i did have plenty more to say but it is my brothers birthday tomorrow an i have to be fresh for breakfast, sooo cya my friends 



yours always Caitlin to the z xx. 



P.S: check this out its a person i absolutely think is the coolest :D Newton Faulkner <3,> for Kruger even though hes has watch this so many times! 
Newton faulkner Good news week!


3 comments (because im boring):

Camelgirl said...

I lovet hat feeling and I LOVE the rain.
xx

Harlow said...

Haha, I love Seinfeld and dancing in the rain and docs. Kindred spirits?

Caitlin said...

hahah thats cool well thats what features me! :)

Post a Comment